Forum: Ruby Access the varibles

738b065eb6e748dfaf6933154a14c7b5?d=identicon&s=25 marni (Guest)
on 2006-04-21 06:34
Hello ruby and rails!

I have problem to accees the perticuutr varible from conatool.rb to
modelpage i.e .rb file in model folder

Can any one suggest me

Marni!
2c51fec8183a5d21c4e11b430beabb47?d=identicon&s=25 Patrick Hurley (Guest)
On 4/21/06, marni <marni@gmail.com> wrote:

> --

I am guessing this is a Rails question in which case you may want to
try rails@lists.rubyonrails.org for more assistance. I believe
conatool.rb is a file outside of both ruby and rails, in which case
you may want to make it available to people in order for them to
assist you.

As a guess, you probably want to add a method to your model to expose
the variable, rather than try to access it directly.

Good luck
pth