Forum: GNU Radio Maker Faire

I will have a table set up at the Maker Faire this weekend, and I'll be
demoing the USRP and daughterboards.

	http://makezine.com/faire/

It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun, so I recommend that anyone
in the SF Bay area check it out.

Matt
B7ccd610f1e1e78a51c8c59841c7fe19?d=identicon&s=25 David Bengtson (Guest)
Hi Matt:

How was the Maker Faire? The videos and pictures certainly make it look
like a blast.
David Bengtson wrote:
> Hi Matt:
>
> How was the Maker Faire? The videos and pictures certainly make it look
> like a blast.

The Maker Faire was great.  I didn't get to look around as much as I
would have liked, since I was stuck in my booth most of the time.  I got
a picture of a guy holding his high-powered rocket while he talked to
the guy who built Babbage's difference engine out of Meccano.

I hope it is held again next year.  It is definitely worth traveling to
see.

Matt
B7ccd610f1e1e78a51c8c59841c7fe19?d=identicon&s=25 David Bengtson (Guest)
Was there any interest in the USRP and Gnu Radio? It certainly seems
like the right type of crowd.

Dave
There was a lot of interest in the USRP, and there were also a lot of
lurkers on the list who said hello.  A bunch of journalists also were
interested, so we may see articles on the USRP in some new places soon.

Matt