Forum: Ruby on Rails Newbie problem with passing values along with forms

4a48822ada395d358a5551f7dd8c90e3?d=identicon&s=25 Bruno Soares (bfs)

Please bear with me as I'm new to Rails...

I'm having some problems understanding the way forms work...

I started with the scaffold generated code and tried to addapt it
slightly to my needs.

 def edit
    @page = Page.find(params[:id])
end
4daf0b71d5d9a3882e583c0e72eaf5dc?d=identicon&s=25 Alan Francis (Guest)
on 2006-04-20 14:41
Bruno Soares wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please bear with me as I'm new to Rails...
>
> I'm having some problems understanding the way forms work...
>
> I started with the scaffold generated code and tried to addapt it
> slightly to my needs.
>
>  def edit
>     @page = Page.find(params[:id])
> end

Hi Bruno, either this got sent prematurely or you need to give us more
information :-)

Alan