Forum: Ruby on Rails Please Suggest me

F3affd46d9454425d2db2e84b19dfb89?d=identicon&s=25 Murali (Guest)
on 2006-04-20 09:41
Hi Friends,

I am creating the cart application  in ROR.

I am facing the problems to add  products  to the cart and delete the
cart

How can i solve this problem.

Which methods can I use

Thanks and Regadrs
Murali.
4daf0b71d5d9a3882e583c0e72eaf5dc?d=identicon&s=25 Alan Francis (Guest)
on 2006-04-20 12:14
Murali wrote:

> How can i solve this problem.
>
> Which methods can I use

I'd suggest, Murali, that you should stop typing, and do some reading.
You're missing some fundamentals and are unlikely to pick them up from
isolated messages to this list.

Purchasing "Agile Web Development with Rails" would be a great start,
but if cost is a problem, there are several free tutorials online
covering the basics.

http://www.digitalmediaminute.com/article/1816/top...

Hope this helps.

Alan