Forum: Ruby RubyQuiz?

4db4d1d1782fe68a945963682b43dd3d?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Coit (Guest)
Hi all,

Am new to the list (and ruby).  I found the list when someone
suggested I look at rubyquiz.com for ideas on programming clean ruby
code (I also received a copy of the pickaxe book today from amazon)

Is the quiz still active?  If so, what's the latest quiz?

Thanks!

Greg
0276239ca57aee241d4b41379587fa20?d=identicon&s=25 Lyle Johnson (Guest)
On 4/19/06, Greg Coit <gregcoit@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am new to the list (and ruby).  I found the list when someone
> suggested I look at rubyquiz.com for ideas on programming clean ruby
> code (I also received a copy of the pickaxe book today from amazon)
>
> Is the quiz still active?  If so, what's the latest quiz?

Yes, the quiz is still active! As you no doubt saw when you visited
the RubyQuiz web site, and read the answer to the very first question
on that site, a new Ruby Quiz is sent to the ruby-talk mailing list
every Friday. The most recent quiz was sent to the list last Friday,
April 14, and it was the one about refactoring.
4db4d1d1782fe68a945963682b43dd3d?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Coit (Guest)
Thanks for the answer!

Looking forward to seeing the quiz discussion in realtime.

Greg