Forum: Ruby on Rails SOAP and exceptions

Ef31136ad29b9ce06c9f718109a584cc?d=identicon&s=25 Pete (Guest)

I've been doing more searching, and I'm kinda stuck on how to send back
error messages to a SOAP / XML-RPC client if say for example the
username and password they supplied were incorrect.

Cheers,

Pete
3ccecc71b9fb0a3d7f00a0bef6f0a63a?d=identicon&s=25 Kent Sibilev (Guest)
You can throw an exception.

On 4/17/06, Pete <miggyx@peteslan.net> wrote:

> Pete
>
> --