Forum: Ruby rubygarden under sustained spam attack

Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat eyler (Guest)
It looks like there's a continuing run of spam against the RubyGarden
wiki.  I've just cleaned up 8 or so pages that were defaced multiple
times today.   Anyone with a couple of minutes might want to take the
time to check things out and clean up a page or two if needed.
On Apr 15, 2006, at 10:33 PM, pat eyler wrote:

> It looks like there's a continuing run of spam against the RubyGarden
> wiki.  I've just cleaned up 8 or so pages that were defaced multiple
> times today.   Anyone with a couple of minutes might want to take the
> time to check things out and clean up a page or two if needed.
> --
> thanks,
> -pate

Are you sure you didn't stumble into the tar-pit? Try logging in and
see if the spam disappears.