Forum: Ruby on Rails how to make template

9e501a3637249870caa484c751a45995?d=identicon&s=25 parikshit (Guest)
hi
all
how to make template in rails.
means i want one exact window for all my .rhtml pages in app/view.
so should i make in all file or in only one.
means i m just comparing dream viewer and this rails for applying
template
thanx in advance
4287232616a1dde31cd2dab154acad70?d=identicon&s=25 Pepe Sanchez (jsn1)
on 2006-10-30 03:26
parikshit,

what about those existing templates http://www.oswd.org/

 wrote:
> hi
> all
> how to make template in rails.
> means i want one exact window for all my .rhtml pages in app/view.
> so should i make in all file or in only one.
> means i m just comparing dream viewer and this rails for applying
> template
> thanx in advance
4287232616a1dde31cd2dab154acad70?d=identicon&s=25 Pepe Sanchez (jsn1)
on 2007-04-02 13:41
parikshit,

check this web site: http://railscasts.com