Forum: Ruby Canada on Rails, Day One

622fa8560c82dfaa59c91ec75efb0c19?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Combas (combas)
on 2006-04-14 11:17
Just in case anyone is interested I've posted
a summary of the Vancouver Conference to my blog
with photos.

http://noodlejunkie.com/

Day one was just awesome, but now I really need to get some sleep.
622fa8560c82dfaa59c91ec75efb0c19?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Combas (combas)
on 2006-04-15 09:03
Alex Combas wrote:
> Just in case anyone is interested I've posted
> a summary of the Vancouver Conference to my blog
> with photos.
>
> http://noodlejunkie.com/
>
> Day one was just awesome, but now I really need to get some sleep.

Hello again,

Well, Canada on Rails is all over now, but what a great
conference!

I just finished updating my blog with photos and a
summary for both days if anyone who couldnt attend is
interested.

http://noodlejunkie.com/
560c83ff6b6600e39315a1cf75b7c229?d=identicon&s=25 Tom Copeland (Guest)
On Sat, 2006-04-15 at 16:03 +0900, Alex Combas wrote:
> Alex Combas wrote:
> > Just in case anyone is interested I've posted
> > a summary of the Vancouver Conference to my blog
> > with photos.
> >
> > http://noodlejunkie.com/

Cool!  Any idea if the audio from the presentations will be available?

Yours,

tom