Forum: Ruby on Rails Canada on Rails, Day One

622fa8560c82dfaa59c91ec75efb0c19?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Combas (combas)
on 2006-04-14 11:08
For those of you unable to be here in Vancouver
I have writen a summary (with photos) for Day One
of the conference.

Enjoy! http://noodlejunkie.com

If there is any errors please let me know.
622fa8560c82dfaa59c91ec75efb0c19?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Combas (combas)
on 2006-04-15 09:04
Alex Combas wrote:
> For those of you unable to be here in Vancouver
> I have writen a summary (with photos) for Day One
> of the conference.
>
> Enjoy! http://noodlejunkie.com
>
> If there is any errors please let me know.

Hello again,

Well, Canada on Rails is all over now, but what a great
conference!

I just finished updating my blog with photos and a
summary for both days if anyone who couldnt attend is
interested.

http://noodlejunkie.com/
8acba6d057b3f0c2c16cca95ad36881b?d=identicon&s=25 Bakki Kudva (bakki)
Alex,

THanks for the summary, but I can't find Day 1?

-bakki
35594c037eba2fa48f7129d5fded828b?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Szinek (Guest)
Bakki Kudva wrote:
> Alex,
>
> THanks for the summary, but I can't find Day 1?

Yep, there is some strange problem with Alex's host: he (and probably
some other random guys) can see it, but the rest of the world not...
It will be reported to the support team and hopefully will be fixed ASAP
so be sure to check back later...

Peter