Forum: Ruby on Rails Best way to debug environment.rb and boot.rb

48ae1944e6a82dffa18694663e72c931?d=identicon&s=25 Pedro Visintin (peterpunk)
on 2006-04-14 00:10
Im learning and trying to see what happened wiht references and files
loadeds during
dispatch.rb
   environment.rb -> boot.rb

Which is the best way to debugging? I need to find where will obtain