Forum: Ruby HTTP Client

Ef31136ad29b9ce06c9f718109a584cc?d=identicon&s=25 Pete (Guest)

One of the projects I'm working on that I'm currently porting from Java
needs to be able to access websites which support cookies and other fun
features.

In Java I used the Apache HTTP Client library and it worked really well.
I was wondering if there was a similar library around for Ruby? I've
done some googling but all I found were tools that were last updated
years ago - so far nothing current.

Is there a fully feature http client for Ruby?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Peter Palmer

http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/net/http/rdoc/