Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] vim 7 ruby omni-complete v0.2

77ec40c374b48e0048256aa9325ac35d?d=identicon&s=25 Mark Guzman (Guest)
Thanks to some outside suggestions and contributions we now have another
release.

If you missed the original announcement, rbcomplete provides a vim7
omni-completion function (code completion) for vim. It is based on
complete.rb, pycomplete.vim and ccomplete.vim. Any input is welcome.

Whats New:
------------
At the request of many people, Object's instance methods are no longer
included in the completion list, if anyone wants this functionality
back I'll make it a configurable.
A major contribution provided rbcomplete.vim with better variable
identification so the following will properly be completed:
a = Time.now
b = [0..2]
c = ['a','b']
d = {:a=>'test',:b=>'this'}

sorry, no "e = c" yet. You can find the file at:
http://blog.hasno.info/blog/segfault/dev/2006/04/1...
  --mark

--
sic transit gloria et adulescentia
blog | http://blog.hasno.info/blog

adam
77ec40c374b48e0048256aa9325ac35d?d=identicon&s=25 Mark Guzman (Guest)
Adam,

CTRL-X CTRL-O after the text, is the default keymap.
I should probably add a note about that to my posting...
  --mark