Forum: Ruby on Rails dev mailing list?

7223c62b7310e164eb79c740188abbda?d=identicon&s=25 Xavier Noria (Guest)
Is there a dev mailing list? I would like to ask developers whether
the special handling of :id in render_component[*] is actually a bug,
and in that case how to revise the signature according to how rails
evolves. Or should I do that through a ticket directly?

-- fxn

[*] http://wrath.rubyonrails.org/pipermail/rails/2006-...
13ea48f056b19349027d2f4a6921a46a?d=identicon&s=25 Jean-François (Guest)
Hello Xavier,

> Is there a dev mailing list? I would like to ask developers whether
> the special handling of :id in render_component[*] is actually a bug,
> and in that case how to revise the signature according to how rails
> evolves. Or should I do that through a ticket directly?

You can ask on the Rails core mailing list.

   -- Jean-François.