Forum: Ruby on Rails [OT] RailsConf Tickets ?

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
Sebastian Friedrich (Guest)
on 2006-04-11 06:07
(Received via mailing list)
Just in case -- if anybody has got a spare ticket for RailsConf, i'd
be very happy to buy it... I live in Chicago, so i can do this on
very short notice as well, should anybody not be able to attend... :)

Otherwise - this being Chicago - no question there'll be scalpers... :)

Thanks,
Sebastian
Katie Kelly (Guest)
on 2006-05-02 03:32
Sebastian,

I'm not going to be able to use my RailsConf registration.  Please email
me personally (kellykatie [at] gmail [dot] com) if you are still looking
to go to the conference and would like to buy my registration (face
value, of course).

Thanks,
Katie

Sebastian Friedrich wrote:
> Just in case -- if anybody has got a spare ticket for RailsConf, i'd
> be very happy to buy it... I live in Chicago, so i can do this on
> very short notice as well, should anybody not be able to attend... :)
>
> Otherwise - this being Chicago - no question there'll be scalpers... :)
>
> Thanks,
> Sebastian
Katie Kelly (Guest)
on 2006-05-02 03:34
Also, sorry for posting this to the forum.  I couldn't figure out how to
get Sebastian's email address.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Kelly wrote:
> Sebastian,
>
> I'm not going to be able to use my RailsConf registration.  Please email
> me personally (kellykatie [at] gmail [dot] com) if you are still looking
> to go to the conference and would like to buy my registration (face
> value, of course).
>
> Thanks,
> Katie
>
> Sebastian Friedrich wrote:
>> Just in case -- if anybody has got a spare ticket for RailsConf, i'd
>> be very happy to buy it... I live in Chicago, so i can do this on
>> very short notice as well, should anybody not be able to attend... :)
>>
>> Otherwise - this being Chicago - no question there'll be scalpers... :)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sebastian
Bd4f5c3618dcf6dff9f8feecb0a0916b?d=identicon&s=25 Chad H. (chadh)
on 2006-05-02 04:36
I'm also in the market for a ticket.  You can reach me at chad [at]
spicycode [dot] com.  Sorry for another OT post on the list.

-Chad

Katie Kelly wrote:
> Also, sorry for posting this to the forum.  I couldn't figure out how to
> get Sebastian's email address.
>
> Thanks,
> Katie
>
> Katie Kelly wrote:
>> Sebastian,
>>
>> I'm not going to be able to use my RailsConf registration.  Please email
>> me personally (kellykatie [at] gmail [dot] com) if you are still looking
>> to go to the conference and would like to buy my registration (face
>> value, of course).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Katie
>>
>> Sebastian Friedrich wrote:
>>> Just in case -- if anybody has got a spare ticket for RailsConf, i'd
>>> be very happy to buy it... I live in Chicago, so i can do this on
>>> very short notice as well, should anybody not be able to attend... :)
>>>
>>> Otherwise - this being Chicago - no question there'll be scalpers... :)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Sebastian
Pradeep Sethi (Guest)
on 2006-05-02 17:46
Hi,

I am also looking for 1 ticket for Rails-conf. If anybody has one,
please contact me psethi at gmail.com

Thanks,


Pradeep

Chad Humphries wrote:
> I'm also in the market for a ticket.  You can reach me at chad [at]
> spicycode [dot] com.  Sorry for another OT post on the list.
>
> -Chad
>
> Katie Kelly wrote:
>> Also, sorry for posting this to the forum.  I couldn't figure out how to
>> get Sebastian's email address.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Katie
>>
>> Katie Kelly wrote:
>>> Sebastian,
>>>
>>> I'm not going to be able to use my RailsConf registration.  Please email
>>> me personally (kellykatie [at] gmail [dot] com) if you are still looking
>>> to go to the conference and would like to buy my registration (face
>>> value, of course).
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Katie
>>>
>>> Sebastian Friedrich wrote:
>>>> Just in case -- if anybody has got a spare ticket for RailsConf, i'd
>>>> be very happy to buy it... I live in Chicago, so i can do this on
>>>> very short notice as well, should anybody not be able to attend... :)
>>>>
>>>> Otherwise - this being Chicago - no question there'll be scalpers... :)
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Sebastian
Michael Trier (Guest)
on 2006-05-03 19:00
(Received via mailing list)
If Chad Fowler agrees, maybe it would be best to take these match-ups
off the list and on to the RailsConf wiki site.  Seems to me to make
more sense to do it there.

Michael
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.