Forum: Ruby-Forum.com Can't edit? Can't reply by email?

232c38bf041884d209a4994f15aebd91?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel Md (dan3000)
on 2006-04-09 19:17
This is taking forever to send me email noticies, and does not allow me
to edit, or reply by email.

Also it does not send the links to the pages, it just send "Read the
message at ." No link.

I know this is version 0.2, but still it should be functional for public
use.
Ee09b6acae88a476ec3ee5ae1be91e06?d=identicon&s=25 Guest (Guest)
on 2006-04-26 06:36
Daniel MD wrote:
> This is taking forever to send me email noticies, and does not allow me
> to edit, or reply by email.
>
> Also it does not send the links to the pages, it just send "Read the
> message at ." No link.
>
> I know this is version 0.2, but still it should be functional for public
> use.

... You know this is just a bridge for mailing lists, right? How do you
propose to edit a sent email?
4665ba1815d90c0b8181df19c296d668?d=identicon&s=25 Guest (Guest)
on 2006-04-26 13:15
Guest wrote:
> Daniel MD wrote:
>> This is taking forever to send me email noticies, and does not allow me
>> to edit, or reply by email.
>>
>> Also it does not send the links to the pages, it just send "Read the
>> message at ." No link.
>>
>> I know this is version 0.2, but still it should be functional for public
>> use.
>
> ... You know this is just a bridge for mailing lists, right? How do you
> propose to edit a sent email?

I mean edit my posts in the forum like modify works in other Forums, and
reply to topics by email like FUDForum or Mail2Forum.

Hope this makes it clear :)