Forum: Rails Engines Engine + Rails 1.1.1 => console error

Keith L. (Guest)
on 2006-04-09 21:16
After some additional testing, I have found the following:

1) Install Rails 1.1.1 (via upgrade from 1.0)
2) Create test app and run the console
==> All works as normal
3) do "script/plugin install engines" (installs engines v 1.1.1)
4) Run the script/console again

In the console, you get

railp 579 $script/console
/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/test/unit/assertions.rb:265: warning: already
initialized constant UncaughtThrow

I'm not certain if there are any other side effects of this.

Keith
James A. (Guest)
I've noticed this happening too - it has something to do with
reopening the Test::Unit::TestCase class in 'testing_extensions.rb'.
I'm looking into it, but let me know if you find something. Might be
an idea to raise a ticket too...

- james

On 4/9/06, Keith L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> railp 579 $script/console