Forum: Ruby on Rails Dreamweaver with Rails

657354791dcb200906dce89199dabbcd?d=identicon&s=25 Jerome --- (jerome)
on 2006-04-09 00:23
Hi all, I am working with a graphic designer who uses Dreamweaver for
HTML.  When he views the .rhtml files in Dreamweaver, he currently has
to rename the .rhtml suffix to .html in order to work with it. Does
anyone know if there is a setting for Dreamweaver to properly view the
.rhtml files without having to rename them?

Thanks,

Jerome
Ec5a599777854c540fd102ef4691fe10?d=identicon&s=25 Rimantas Liubertas (Guest)
> Hi all, I am working with a graphic designer who uses Dreamweaver for
> HTML.  When he views the .rhtml files in Dreamweaver, he currently has
> to rename the .rhtml suffix to .html in order to work with it. Does
> anyone know if there is a setting for Dreamweaver to properly view the
> .rhtml files without having to rename them?

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/in...

Regards,
Rimantas
--
http://rimantas.com/
50c1f2f516dfe5b6256ec9f62a949ba6?d=identicon&s=25 Marlon Moyer (Guest)