Forum: Ruby on Rails How to install plugins in RoR?

8c70506408fddb9740b4de7339055c77?d=identicon&s=25 Prashant Tiwari (tiwaripk)
How to install specific plugins in RoR environment?
I tried with following  .
==========================
/script/plugin install http://topfunky.net/svn/plugins/css_graphs
=================================

But with this I got error as :-"The system can not find path specifed"

How to install plugins?

Thanx,
Prash
085541f9546d0505433183b5f95bbf62?d=identicon&s=25 Ryan Bates (Guest)
On Apr 7, 2006, at 2:01 AM, Prashant Tiwari wrote:

> Hi,
> How to install specific plugins in RoR environment?
> I tried with following  .
> ==========================
> /script/plugin install http://topfunky.net/svn/plugins/css_graphs
>
> But with this I got error as :-"The system can not find path specifed"

You need to remove the slash at the beginning of "/script/plugin"
because it is looking at the root of your hard drive. Instead, you
need to make sure you are in your rails project directory, then use a
local path (without the beginning slash).

script/plugin install http://topfunky.net/svn/plugins/css_graphs

Hope that helps.

Ryan