Forum: Ruby Ruby Quiz Contest

After I launch the quiz tomorrow, my queue will be empty once again.
I need some new ideas, and I'm willing to pay you for your efforts!

Here's the deal:  the next submitted quiz[1] that inspires 15 or more
unique solutions[2] will be our winner.  I will mail the submitter a
signed copy of the Best of Ruby Quiz for their efforts.

Best of luck to all submitters!

James Edward Gray II

1:  Quizzes are run in the order they are accepted.  Note that this
is not the order they are received, as I often send them back for
clarification on a point or two.  However, if you submit a complete
write-up and a solution you are 90% of the way to making me happy, if
not more.

2:  A resubmission or correction of a solution does not count, but I
will count two different solutions from the same person separately.
(By these rules, the numbers on the Ruby Quiz site are not an
accurate count.)
A402df36168b81b31c17adcbb5ae8cf4?d=identicon&s=25 Pistos Christou (pistos)
on 2006-04-06 18:06
James Gray wrote:
> Here's the deal:  the next submitted quiz[1] that inspires 15 or more
> unique solutions[2] will be our winner.  I will mail the submitter a
> signed copy of the Best of Ruby Quiz for their efforts.

You seem to be assuming that everyone knows where the secret New Ruby
Quiz Submission Drop Box is located.  ;)  Although you have a link on
your site, maybe you could also mumble the submission address in this
thread?  :)

Pistos
On Apr 6, 2006, at 11:06 AM, Pistos Christou wrote:

> James Gray wrote:
>> Here's the deal:  the next submitted quiz[1] that inspires 15 or more
>> unique solutions[2] will be our winner.  I will mail the submitter a
>> signed copy of the Best of Ruby Quiz for their efforts.
>
> You seem to be assuming that everyone knows where the secret New Ruby
> Quiz Submission Drop Box is located.  ;)  Although you have a link on
> your site, maybe you could also mumble the submission address in this
> thread?  :)

You could have saved me the trouble since you found it, don't you
think?  ;)

suggestion@rubyquiz.com

James Edward Gray II