Forum: Ruby on Rails is there a wait instruction in ruby?

Dd61f82d816b77539a9999f577550daf?d=identicon&s=25 Tony Shawn (Guest)
on 2006-04-06 07:06
Is there a wait instruction in Ruby? I could build one using Time
variables but I was wondering if there was one already available. Could
not find it in the doc.

T-
59ea1b450935b9d70abfec4186b7a4d5?d=identicon&s=25 Jeff Coleman (progressions)
on 2006-04-06 07:44
Tony Shawn wrote:

> Is there a wait instruction in Ruby? I could build one using Time
> variables but I was wondering if there was one already available. Could
> not find it in the doc.
>
> T-

I believe it's sleep(duration).

Jeff