Forum: Typo Cannot update/add sidebars in trunk

B07700d04696f4e4ce546f8e93867b9c?d=identicon&s=25 Paul Hart (Guest)
I've seen that Chris Saylor has posted the this issue too, but I'd like
to add my +1 on this; I'm seeing exactly the same problem.

Also, during the migration my existing sidebar content was lost; I had
two static sidebars and their content was replaced with 'body'.

I'm running r997.
6fd1d0d0316a3ee723703b9520fe1c38?d=identicon&s=25 phil (Guest)
On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:12:49 -0400, Paul Hart <mail@paulhart.ca> wrote:
> I've seen that Chris Saylor has posted the this issue too, but I'd like
> to add my +1 on this; I'm seeing exactly the same problem.
>
> Also, during the migration my existing sidebar content was lost; I had
> two static sidebars and their content was replaced with 'body'.

I had this as well, I added a 'Static' bar back in, it didn't take, but
when I got back onto the site the OLD 'Static' was there!

> I'm running r997.
> On Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:12:49 -0400, Paul Hart <mail@paulhart.ca> wrote:
>> I've seen that Chris Saylor has posted the this issue too, but I'd like
>> to add my +1 on this; I'm seeing exactly the same problem.
>>
>> Also, during the migration my existing sidebar content was lost; I had
>> two static sidebars and their content was replaced with 'body'.
>
> I had this as well, I added a 'Static' bar back in, it didn't take, but
> when I got back onto the site the OLD 'Static' was there!

And as a followup, as this has happened during a couple of migrations
for me, I now have a /pages/sidebar page so I can easily recreate my old
sidebar if it gets lost.

I'm still getting a missing template error in the log. It's this one

app/views/admin/sidebar/set_active.rhtml

Is anybody else getting this?

Thanks,
Chris