GOST 28147 support

Hi all!
I have a task to support the encryption algorithm GOST 28147 in my code.
I use jruby, which does not support GOST algorithm. But JRuby OpenSSL
uses BouncyCastle Java crypto implementation. BouncyCastle does support
GOST. Can anybody help me, how I can use GOST 28147 cipher in jruby from
BouncyCastle?

christian wrote in post #1161078:

does OpenSSL::Cipher.new(‘GOST28147’) do create the right cipher ?
jruby does not support GOST28147.
“OpenSSL::Cipher::CipherError: unsupported cipher algorithm (GOST28147)”

does OpenSSL::Cipher.new(‘GOST28147’) do create the right cipher ?

sorry, I had jruby-openssl-0.9.6.dev installed so you have to wait until
jruby-openssl-0.9.6 is out.

or use a build from: GitHub - jruby/jruby-openssl: JRuby's OpenSSL gem

Hi

There’s out there a jar ??? If exits you can use it classes on your app

but if you are looking to replace rails crypt with this I suppose that
this is impossible…

Regards