Forum: Ruby on Rails Anyone had success with other ORMs?

Cd8c9864d88bcafc164d8fdb820cc451?d=identicon&s=25 Chris (Guest)

I was just wondering what levels of success people have had with other
ORMs.  Why did you use another ORM?.. and what benefits did it provide
over ActiveRecord and  others? Did it integrate well with rails?

Thanks,
Chris
3d333b0012928f3dd5a6861cb09ad683?d=identicon&s=25 kris (Guest)
on 2006-04-05 13:16
You should be able to use any ORM with no itegration problems at all
since ActiveRecord is a requirement, your models can be of any class.

* Some plugins my work specifically with ActiveRecord.

Ive not used it myself but you might like to look at OG:
http://www.nitrohq.com/view/Og

Would be good to hear back how you get on...

Kris.