Forum: Ruby on Rails Installing Rails for emacs on OSX - emacs newbie

6ec1e89eef5ce09fbfa56be5b6dd17b5?d=identicon&s=25 Adam Bloom (admanb)
on 2006-04-05 07:01
I'm a newbie to emacs trying to set up emacs Rails on a clean emacs
installation. I'm using Aquamacs: http://aquamacs.org/.

Basically, I've gotten to the part where I have to install the cedet
package to install ECB to install Rails to â?? you get the idea. I've
forgotten all of my feeble Linux commands and have no idea what I need
to do to install the packages, nor would I know if it was working
properly in OSX w/Aquamacs.

So, anyone who could throw some basic commands my way and a few tips for
understanding how it all fits together would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Adam
B554bcde846e4497eeffffc1399d3b09?d=identicon&s=25 Benjamin Stiglitz (benstiglitz)
on 2006-04-05 07:22
Adam Bloom wrote:
> I'm a newbie to emacs trying to set up emacs Rails on a clean emacs
> installation. I'm using Aquamacs: http://aquamacs.org/.

Youâ??re in the wrong place for this question. Try the Aquamacs mailing
list for help:
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=138078

-Ben