Forum: Ruby-Forum.com Just been spammed from this forum

2837408ba0375c40b235f0a5a5107d37?d=identicon&s=25 Doug Livesey (biot023)
on 2006-04-04 13:41
Hi -- I just a got a variation on the Nigeria scam from this forum --
full text follows:

<EMAIL>
From Miss Sussy Wuma
Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire
West Africa

wsussy12003@yahoo.com

Dear,
In confidence,I have to introduce myself for I am Miss Sussy Wuma, the
only child of late Chief and George Wuma, I wish to request for your
assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited funds
for investment ventures Overseas.
I have Seven Million  Dollars ($7,000,000.00) here in my name with one
of the prime banks here and I will require your assistance in receiving
the transfer of the funds in your local account for investment purposes.
As it is my desire to come over to your country to further my education
while you take care of the investment of the money.I will be glad to
give you 15% of the total sum for your co-operation.
I will be very appreciative if you can return to me with urgent dispatch
to enable me advise you on the modalities.
I am awaiting for your immediate response.
My Kind Regards!
Miss Sussy Wuma.
Please reply to me with this my private email.
wsussy12003@yahoo.com
</EMAIL>

Not bitching or anything, just letting you all know.
Cheers, & I well appreciate the forum!
   doug.
056a3a640c7e0f4b3bc6f13683ce3c92?d=identicon&s=25 Benjamin Alterauge (bunny)
on 2006-04-04 15:32
doug livesey wrote:
> Hi -- I just a got a variation on the Nigeria scam from this forum --

Me 2. I think it is possibly to read the email address of the members.

Benjamin
056a3a640c7e0f4b3bc6f13683ce3c92?d=identicon&s=25 Benjamin Alterauge (bunny)
on 2006-04-04 15:38
Benjamin Alterauge wrote:
> Me 2. I think it is possibly to read the email address of the members.
>
> Benjamin

No -> Received: from andreas-s.net (213.146.167.224).
Existing account

No account? Register here.