Forum: Ruby is relative validation possible?

1a1add1f92bf1229cc601fbf1dfd08ea?d=identicon&s=25 R°RLover (Guest)
now when i use validates_format_of / validates_numericality_of / ...

it also checks if something is filled in and this is what i dont want

how can i make that if only someone would fill a field, it would be
checked on those validitys ?

thx
On 4/4/06, R°RLover <hardstyle@gmail.com> wrote:
> now when i use validates_format_of / validates_numericality_of / ...
>
> it also checks if something is filled in and this is what i dont want
>
> how can i make that if only someone would fill a field, it would be
> checked on those validitys ?

You'll probably get a much faster answer at:

-austin