Forum: Ruby on Rails Functional tests use 'test.host' whereas integration tests u

I just added my first integration test, and noticed that it uses
www.example.com as the domain name.  Functional tests, on the other
hand, use test.host.  I only found this out because I'm actually
checking the domain name in requests.  Apparently the DSL I create in
the integration test should then become available to the rest of the
functional tests..but I need the host name to be the same.  How can I
make functional tests use www.example.com as the host name?

Pat

@request.host = 'www.example.com'

--