Forum: Ruby on Rails London Ruby Group Meet Up

F59329dc91cba06600ff65c85fd3e93c?d=identicon&s=25 Anthony Green (acgreen)
on 2006-04-03 08:30
The London Ruby Group is having a meet up on April 10th.

Chad Fowler is planning to attend and perhaps give a brief talk.

Details are here:

http://upcoming.org/event/67108/

please sign up if you're planning to attend so we can get an idea of
numbers.

Thanks

Tony
E0974c23fe3f2919ca902f65515d468b?d=identicon&s=25 Jan Martin (janmartin)
on 2006-04-04 07:32
Anthony Green wrote:
> The London Ruby Group is having a meet up on April 10th.
> Chad Fowler is planning to attend and perhaps give a brief talk.
> Details are here:
> http://upcoming.org/event/67108/
> please sign up if you're planning to attend so we can get an idea of
> numbers.
> Thanks
> Tony

What is the webiste of London Ruby Group?
Couldn' really find anything up to date.

Thanks,
Jan