Forum: Ruby on Rails Helpers for ActiveMailer templates

37c332966b49eeb1d54eeefd3bc5ce97?d=identicon&s=25 David Corbin (Guest)
What helpers, if any, should be available to a view for ActionMailer?
Even
ApplicationHelper methods don't seem to be available.

This is on Rails 1.0.

David
5b132632f47e8c7e2a83157cef4649c8?d=identicon&s=25 Agnieszka Figiel (agnessa)
on 2006-04-03 20:06
David Corbin wrote:
> What helpers, if any, should be available to a view for ActionMailer?
> Even
> ApplicationHelper methods don't seem to be available.
>
> This is on Rails 1.0.
>
> David

Hi,

you need to tell it what helpers it should load like:
helper :helper_name

--
Agnieszka