Forum: Ruby on Rails Recommend a good CSS forum?

59ea1b450935b9d70abfec4186b7a4d5?d=identicon&s=25 Jeff Coleman (progressions)
on 2006-04-02 19:27
Hi folks,

I'm curious if anyone can recommend a good CSS forum, mailing list or
users group, similar to this Rails list.  I've found this list
incredibly friendly and useful, and I'd like to find a forum to seek and
give help on stylesheet stuff, which is beyond the scope of the Rails
list.

Thanks!
Jeff
Eea3feaacbe44706164289d068d94828?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Michaux (Guest)
On 4/2/06, Jeff Coleman <progressions@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm curious if anyone can recommend a good CSS forum, mailing list or
> users group, similar to this Rails list.  I've found this list
> incredibly friendly and useful, and I'd like to find a forum to seek and
> give help on stylesheet stuff, which is beyond the scope of the Rails
> list.

Without doubt you want

http://www.css-discuss.org/

Peter
59ea1b450935b9d70abfec4186b7a4d5?d=identicon&s=25 Jeff Coleman (progressions)
on 2006-04-02 19:40
Peter Michaux wrote:
> On 4/2/06, Jeff Coleman <progressions@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I'm curious if anyone can recommend a good CSS forum, mailing list or
>> users group, similar to this Rails list.  I've found this list
>> incredibly friendly and useful, and I'd like to find a forum to seek and
>> give help on stylesheet stuff, which is beyond the scope of the Rails
>> list.
>
> Without doubt you want
>
> http://www.css-discuss.org/
>
> Peter