Forum: GNU Radio usrp tx dac rate

635b8cf1ca106f565815ca16ccc438ae?d=identicon&s=25 Matteo Campanella (Guest)
Hello,
Is there any python mapped function that allows to change the tx dac
rate?
Sometimes, when you start with a fixed baud rate, being the
interpolation
chain all made up by integer numbers, one does not end up with 128e6...
it
could be a good occasion to use a rational resampler, but when a slight
change on dac rate could make the ends meet, maybe it'd be worth the
additional computational complexity.

Matteo iz2eeq
On Sun, Apr 02, 2006 at 09:46:09AM +0200, Matteo Campanella wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there any python mapped function that allows to change the tx dac rate?

  gr.soldering_iron(...)

> Sometimes, when you start with a fixed baud rate, being the interpolation
> chain all made up by integer numbers, one does not end up with 128e6... it
> could be a good occasion to use a rational resampler, but when a slight
> change on dac rate could make the ends meet, maybe it'd be worth the
> additional computational complexity.

That's what the rational_resampler is for ;)

Eric