Forum: Ruby Wee or..

E00fdd10db688c5f3ea1163ef148a977?d=identicon&s=25 Il Drugo (tomtae)
I want develop web applications using my or shared class.
It's similar of Rail but so I can copy my application on my web space
that use only ruby on the server (no rail, no nitro, no borge, no wee).
It's possible?

Wee and Nitro going on this way but I don't find documetation.
Have you any links?

Thanks very much!

And sorry for my english.
Sam.
Sam Red wrote:
> Hi,
> I want develop web applications using my or shared class.
> It's similar of Rail but so I can copy my application on my web space
> that use only ruby on the server (no rail, no nitro, no borge, no wee).
> It's possible?
>
> Wee and Nitro going on this way but I don't find documetation.
> Have you any links?

You can find docs and help for Nitro at

http://nitrohq.com/

and
http://oxyliquit.de/
--
James Britt

http://web2.0validator.com    - We're the Dot in Web 2.0
E00fdd10db688c5f3ea1163ef148a977?d=identicon&s=25 Il Drugo (tomtae)
on 2006-04-01 19:36
I had see http://nitrohq.com but I had hope in a more complete and
simply tutorial.
But I only need to work.

My new links:
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/
http://devlab.oree.ch/rdoc/nitrohq/

Also Thanks James!

> You can find docs and help for Nitro at
>
> http://nitrohq.com/
>
> and
> http://oxyliquit.de/
> --
> James Britt
>
> http://www.ruby-doc.org       - Ruby Help & Documentation
> http://www.artima.com/rubycs/ - The Journal By & For Rubyists
> http://www.rubystuff.com      - The Ruby Store for Ruby Stuff
> http://web2.0validator.com    - We're the Dot in Web 2.0
Be223e60c56535a0e465b84243aeb0d1?d=identicon&s=25 Timothy Goddard (Guest)
Rails can be 'unpacked' into the vendor directory, allowing it to be
used without gems being installed on the server. I'm not sure about
Nitro, but it probably has an equivalent.

Alternatively, you can set up your own gems directory. There's a
tutorial on the rubygems site. This is harder to accomplish than the
former method.

As a third option, you can use the standard CGI library to write your
applications.