Forum: Typo how to paste code to the list

F99d96fd171ac54e686e353164b8fcd5?d=identicon&s=25 arvind s grover (Guest)
Kevin, next time, paste your log here: http://rafb.net/paste/
then send us the link like this: http://rafb.net/paste/results/
JKQIJ234.html

the link only lives for 24 hours though, the one drawback. but at
least you can get the text to the group...

the link above also does ruby syntax highlighting which is very
helpful. looks much better than my mac mail client does...
874838f2c25fdccc53fefe7bb8637661?d=identicon&s=25 Jared Luxenberg (Guest)
> Kevin, next time, paste your log here: http://rafb.net/paste/

Please, please do _not_ do this...it makes the mailing list archives
useless.  Unless I'm wrong and pasting code is bad netiquette.

- Jared