Forum: Radiant CMS Content parts for any model?

2d44374803f87f1ac5008d788678baa0?d=identicon&s=25 Christian Aust (Guest)
Hi all,

I'm working on two Radiant projects which need a custom model that
has_many parts just like Page does. I used to basically copy-paste stuff
from the original radiant views to resemble the look&feel within the
views of my model. Is there a more standard way to reuse the tabbed view
of parts in another model?

Any help is appreciated. Kind regards,

Christian
09477c358c5897d44121a248326e16d7?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Gay (Guest)
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 6:24 AM, Christian Aust
<christian.aust@software-consultant.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on two Radiant projects which need a custom model that has_many
parts just like Page does. I used to basically copy-paste stuff from the
original
radiant views to resemble the look&feel within the views of my model. Is there a
more standard way to reuse the tabbed view of parts in another model?

This is a definite goal. In fact, I'll make a github issue about it.
But I don't have any guidance for you.

I'd like to create some helpers and re-examine the html/css/javascript
to ensure that this is easy to do.

Please give your feedback on this and contribute to the prototype
where we'll work this out
https://github.com/radiant/radiant-prototype
http://prototype.radiantcms.org/admin/acme/widgets/edit