Forum: Ruby on Rails graphing solutions

D59140aa8f26bedadf1483039a0debc1?d=identicon&s=25 David Durham (Guest)
Hi all,

This might be OT.

Wondering what are available charting solutions that work well with Ruby
on Rails. I've seen reference to a few but they all seem to rely on
integration with a program written in another language (requiring a
seperate process per chart), Perl's GD module for instance.  Is there a
100% Ruby charting library that is freely available?

Thanks,

Dave
D2a5b7975f49e051c1de10f98ea81f63?d=identicon&s=25 Chang Sau Sheong (Guest)
You could be looking at Gruff
http://nubyonrails.topfunky.com/pages/gruff

David Durham wrote:
> Thanks,