Forum: GNU Radio Problems with GNU Radio 2.6

880dca3ad0bbacd645a4238a28f40146?d=identicon&s=25 Rafael Schena (Guest)
I built GNU Radio yesterday, and I can't run the USRP examples.
It returns the message: "segmentation fail" and the USRP examples do not
work.
Audio examples run normally.

Thanks,

Rafael Schena
*the correct tradution is "segmentation fault"
On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 10:22:47AM -0800, Rafael Schena wrote:

> I built GNU Radio yesterday, and I can't run the USRP examples.
> It returns the message: "segmentation fail" and the USRP examples do not
> work.
> Audio examples run normally.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rafael Schena

Rafael, we're not mind readers.  You've got to provide a reasonable
amount of information if you want help.  For starters:

  * OS/distribution/version
  * Which example or examples are failing?
  * What command line arguments did you pass.
  * Is there any output from the example before it segfaults?
  * Does "make check" succeed
  * ...

Eric
880dca3ad0bbacd645a4238a28f40146?d=identicon&s=25 Rafael Schena (Guest)
The problem was that I had built FFTW wrongly, according to the
installation
guide, and then all the examples that used USRP did not work, returning
only
Segmentation Fault ("Falha de segmentação", in portuguese).
After the correct building, all the examples worked perfectly.
Sent from the GnuRadio forum at Nabble.com.