Forum: Rails Engines development Engines and RoR 1.1

54532f023496410e0d7b1add5561ba45?d=identicon&s=25 Manuel Holtgrewe (Guest)
Hi

Could someone tell me what the state of Engines with RoR 1.1 is?
Since that milestone is close, it would be interesting to know
whether Engines is able to deal with the changes yet. I might want to
start testing my own Engines code with it.

Thanks,

Manuel
Hi Manuel,

If you've been following the mailing lists, you should've come across
numerous references to this page on the wiki:

  http://rails-engines.org/wiki/pages/Using+Engines+...

... which details how to get the engines plugin operating in 'edge
mode'. Once Rails sets its version to 1.1, no configuration will be
required.

- james

On 3/26/06, Manuel Holtgrewe <purestorm@ggnore.net> wrote:

* J *