Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Re: RE: Relatively easy HTML/XML parsing utilities?

> You'd be right.  I'm not looking to make requests as much as I am
> looking to postprocess an already fetched page.
>
> What is the RAA?
>
> Wes

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

The RAA (Ruby Application Archive) is a central listing of a big chunk
of freely available, 3rd party Ruby libraries.  Note that it's not a
code repository - most people these days put their actual source on
RubyForge (http://www.rubyforge.org) or SourceForge (or elsewhere).
Also note that not everyone lists their stuff on the RAA, so a Google
search can still be worthwhile.

Regards,

Dan