RE: Relatively easy HTML/XML parsing utilities?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Charlie B.
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Rails] Relatively easy HTML/XML parsing utilities?

Sure, try the net/http module.  You can see a very brief

demonstration it’s use over at my blog.

http://www.recentrambles.com/pragmatic/view/34

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 21:22 +0100, Wes G. wrote:

	Anyone know of any Ruby modules which can be used to

parse an HTML page
?

	Thanks,
	Wes

Charlie B.
Programmer
Castle Branch Inc.

I have the feeling the OP is looking for something like html-parser,
available on the RAA.

Regards,

Dan

Dan,

You’d be right. I’m not looking to make requests as much as I am
looking to postprocess an already fetched page.

What is the RAA?

Wes