Forum: Ruby on Rails Nice breadcrumb navigation component?

Anyone aware of a Rails-based component/framework to allow for easy
"breadcrumb" navigation links?

Thanks,
Wes
92dafea96df3ff949b426b235a19ae0e?d=identicon&s=25 ChrisT (Guest)
See this thread:

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/58434

Worked for me.

Chris

 .
733b5983d61a6f9c0c7ba59834fdf90f?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Scheffler (Guest)
on 2006-03-22 18:15
Wes Gamble wrote:
> Anyone aware of a Rails-based component/framework to allow for easy
> "breadcrumb" navigation links?
>
> Thanks,
> Wes

Doing some pimping for my own project again :)

check out http://adminpages.flowdev.de
There is a breadcrumb array that you can use in your layout, although
you can't see it in these sample designs yet

the project homepage is http://rubyforge.org/projects/adminpages
Use CVS to get the current version of the system.
I am currently writing some documentation, I will re-announce the
project once that's finished
Martin