Forum: Ruby setup.rb and rubygems

45196398e9685000d195ec626d477f0e?d=identicon&s=25 Trans (Guest)
I've reported a bug concering setup.rb to this list and directly to
Minero with no response. I have another bug to report now too. This was
over a week ago.

I've done similarly with Rubygems too. Again no response.

What kind of time frame should one give before sending out the search
party? ;-)

T.
0276239ca57aee241d4b41379587fa20?d=identicon&s=25 Lyle Johnson (Guest)
On 3/21/06, Trans <transfire@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've reported a bug concering setup.rb to this list and directly to
> Minero with no response. I have another bug to report now too. This was
> over a week ago.

This one I can't help you with. Sometimes, when you're trying to get
in touch with the lone developer on a project, you're just outta luck.

> I've done similarly with Rubygems too. Again no response.

Have you tried sending a message to the rubygems-developers mailing
list, or posting a bug to their bug tracker? Given the high volume of
messages on ruby-talk these days, it's quite possible that the
RubyGems folk overlooked your original question(s). You might get more
of a response by using that project's dedicated mailing list and/or
tracker.