Forum: Ruby on Rails dumb svn question

OK - I'm dumb.

I accidentally marked the public directory for deletion and obviously, I
am not going to commit the change. How do I 'un-delete' a directory
marked for deletion?

I tried editing the file .svn/entries and removed the
   schedule="delete"/>
but it actually still shows up as delete.

what's the best way to deal with this?

Craig
Bf66e10c8fc4abefebde0425e7f6f15a?d=identicon&s=25 Norman Timmler (Guest)
Am Dienstag, den 21.03.2006, 00:31 -0700 schrieb Craig White:

> I accidentally marked the public directory for deletion and obviously, I
> am not going to commit the change. How do I 'un-delete' a directory
> marked for deletion?
>
> I tried editing the file .svn/entries and removed the
>    schedule="delete"/>
> but it actually still shows up as delete.
>
> what's the best way to deal with this?

If you accidentally marked the directory foo for deletion, you can
revert this by doing:

svn -R revert foo

This naturally works for single files.

--