Forum: Ruby on Rails Automatic parsing of POSTed XML (SOLVED)

719c6d09fe6f1ccdbedee2bd90aa86e5?d=identicon&s=25 Jeff Reese (Guest)
Eea7ad39737b0dbf3de38874e0a6c7d8?d=identicon&s=25 Justin Forder (Guest)
Jeff Reese wrote:

[regarding automatic parsing of POSTED XML into params]

That's a very interesting feature, and one I'd never heard of. I know
there is work going on to support RESTful web services in Rails; maybe
this is part of it.

regards

   Justin