Forum: Ruby New article at Ruby Code & Style

I'm pleased to announce the publication of a new article at Ruby Code &
Style.  Jim Freeze has written an outstanding piece on creating DSLs
(domain-specific languages) with Ruby.

Check it out!

http://www.artima.com/rubycs/articles/ruby_as_dsl.html

--
James Britt

Ff63c03fd68754adbadd2c6314646bef?d=identicon&s=25 Bill Guindon (agorilla)
On 3/20/06, James Britt <james_b@neurogami.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the publication of a new article at Ruby Code &
> Style.  Jim Freeze has written an outstanding piece on creating DSLs
> (domain-specific languages) with Ruby.
>
> Check it out!
>
> http://www.artima.com/rubycs/articles/ruby_as_dsl.html

Good stuff.  Covers all of the basics, and has clear examples of the
meta-programming needed for a DSL.  Thanks much to all involved.