Forum: Ruby on Rails Finding RDoc templates

Db2eed2b93d1c7692a39d26a19e0aa76?d=identicon&s=25 Benjamin Linton (Guest)
Hi all,

I would like to change my RDoc template to something similar to the
RDocs on this site:

http://caboo.se/doc.html

Does any one know where this template (or similar) or other RDoc
templates are available?  I tried googling for rdoc templates for a long
time and came up with nadda.  Thanks in advance.
5d15c6821f3c3054c04b85471824ba7c?d=identicon&s=25 Lori Olson (Guest)
On Sunday, March 19, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Benjamin Linton wrote:

That's all in the stylesheet, is it not?  That page uses this
stylesheet:

 <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://rails.rubyonrails.com/
rdoc-style.css" type="text/css" />

--