Forum: Ruby on Rails user engine redirect configuration help

1ca94522746f7fcf4eea3d3f418d3a66?d=identicon&s=25 Dan Munk (Guest)
Hello,

I am using the User Engine in a typical way.  When an unathenticated
user attempts to access a protected area of the site it works fine
unless the the controller has been defined in a module.  i.e.  When I
try and access localhost/admin/roles/list as an unathenticated user I
get redirected to localhost/admin/user/login insted of the correct
location: localhost/user/login.

I've changed the settings in the environment.rb to

login_page: :controller => 'user', :action => 'login

but I don't know how to force the user controller to always be
unqualified.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan
Try :controller => '/user'

- james