Forum: Ruby on Rails Custom Capistrano maintenance template

143d37bc67b04ad4fdc69beddda48651?d=identicon&s=25 Tom Taylor (Guest)
Hi all,

How can I customise my Capistrano maintenance template, per RoR
application? I've found the system wide file, but want to design a
different one for each application.

Thanks a lot!

Tom
E28c35323f624b8b9ed8712e25105454?d=identicon&s=25 Ray Baxter (Guest)
Tom Taylor wrote:

> How can I customise my Capistrano maintenance template, per RoR
> application? I've found the system wide file, but want to design a
> different one for each application.

In the app's config/deploy.rb there is an example task that you could
modify to use a per-application maintenance.html file.

Ray