Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: DB2 Migrations?

Ab85c20c096d8afe0ca1559956feb710?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
> Does anyone know when, or if, the DB2 connector will support
> migrations?
It definitely will (and partly already does), but currently I do not
have much time and I have some problems with the connection
management. I'm always looking for testers and people who like to
contribute code ;-)

Cheers

Maik