Forum: Ruby on Rails Congratulations!Both Rails book and framework win Jolt Award

1843ba3c4ff9cc702bc3474223a0acc6?d=identicon&s=25 Tony Jin (tony)
on 2006-03-17 04:53
http://www.sdmagazine.com/jolts/2006index.html

 BOOKS TECHNICAL

Jolt Winner: Agile Web Development with Rails by Dave Thomas, David
Hansson, Leon Breedt and Mike Clark (Pragmatic Bookshelf)

Productivity Winners:
â?¢ Framework Design Guidelines: Conventions, Idioms, and Patterns for
Reusable .NET Libraries by Krzysztof Cwalina and Brad Abrams
(Addison-Wesley)
â?¢ Practical Common Lisp by Peter Seibel (Apress)
â?¢ Why Programs Fail: A Guide to Systematic Debugging by Andreas Zeller
(Morgan Kaufmann)

 WEB DEVELOPMENT TOOLS

Jolt Winner: Rails 1.0 (rubyonrails.org)

Productivity Winners:
â?¢ JBoss Application Server 4x (JBoss)
â?¢ Macromedia Studio 8 2005 (Adobe)
â?¢ Zend Studio - Enterprise Edition 5.0 (Zend)
15bf61332913bfe999465ca290370304?d=identicon&s=25 Jesse Cai (caiwangqin)
Congratulations!

2006/3/17, Tony Jin <jerommy@gmail.com>:
> Reusable .NET Libraries by Krzysztof Cwalina and Brad Abrams
> â?¢ JBoss Application Server 4x (JBoss)
> â?¢ Macromedia Studio 8 2005 (Adobe)
> â?¢ Zend Studio - Enterprise Edition 5.0 (Zend)
>
> --

Best Regards,

Caiwangqin
http://www.uuzone.com